Monday 10 February 2014

Welcome to Daisy


There are changes a foot at the BWC in terms of our keeping staff, and over the past few weeks I have been busy interviewing for some new members for the team... three new members to be precise.

As many of you were aware, Katie left before Christmas to join Gatton Park, leaving a space in my team... so let me introduce to you my first new keeper... Daisy!

Daisy started here last week and is currently working just one day a week while she works out her notice at the veterinary practice she is currently employed at. She will then join the team full time at the end of this month.
Daisy studied animal care at Merrist Wood and has always had an interest in animals and wildlife.

I am sure you will all make her feel welcome, and please do say hello to her if you see her walking around the park at the weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.